Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Big Student House website. You are welcome to browse through our website but in doing so you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which, in conjuction with our privacy and cookie policies, govern the Big Student House relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Images, Photography and Videos
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, videos, photography ad images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Images shown of any individual property may not be identical to what is in the actual property and in some instances where a photograph/image/video of a specific property is not available, a representative and similar photograph/image/video may be used for illustrative purposes.
Some photographs/images/videos have been taken where the rooms have been staged for the specific purposes of showcasing the rooms, and as such decorations and soft furnishing in the photographs/images/videos may not be present in the property.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Big Student House Ltd (Registration number 12878900). Registerd office: Sinon House, The Hyde, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN2 4JE.
At Big Student House, we are committed to offer the best student room and housing experience. If, however, we have not met your expectations then please do let us know.
- We take all complaints seriously and will act upon any complain that we receive to resolve any matter or issue which is put forward to us.
- To deal with complains as quickly as possible please email us via our website contact page(please include your full name and also the property address in the message area of the contact form) – this will ensure that one of the Big Student Team receives your communication as quickly as possible and sets about resolving issues that have been highlighted.
- All complaints will be answered by email or telephone within 21 days of receiving. Due to data protection laws we will only answer complaints coming directly from the registered tenant or the guarantor of the property for which the complaint is being made.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Big Student House is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion for individuals staying and living in a Big Student House Property.
- We comply with the Equality Act 2010 and work towards promoting the right of any of our tenants’ rights to challenge discrimination against age, disability, gender, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- All Big Student House tenants must comply with the Equality Act 2010 or their tenancy could be voided.